SitaRamachandraarpanam

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kana Kana Ruchira Kanaka Vasana Ninnu


Powered by Castpost






powered by SignMyGuestbook.com

SriKrishnaarpanam

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sundara Manmatha Koti Prakaasha,Hare Sri Krishna
When i am about to die, the only forms that should appear b4 me should be that of the Lord (Krishna) with the beautiful flute kept on his lips , with the peacock plumes slantingly placed on his head and with the body as blue as bluestone
Swami Desikan in GopAla Vimshathi

Missed some quote??? Check it out here


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sunday, August 07, 2005

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY en nanban anbaney..:)

Hi friends...

Today's August 7th ..deemed to be friendship day..a day 2 remember the friendship between friends..

So , what does it take 2 be friends.??

well...instead of cooking up with my own stuff after several minutes of head-scratching and writing up , I think i can do something wiser and easier...:) Am gonna copy and paste a neat stuff that a dude has written about F'ship in this blog ..the ABC's of friendship..

Ganesh, hope u wudn't bother my blog-a-basing..:)

(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffers support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plain things you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

Now..time 2 cuk sumthin frm my lil' kitchen..

Would u agree with me if i say that very very few ppl have very very few friends that posses all of the ABC qualites??

Am gonna introduce a friend of mine that has most of the ABC qualites..But the poor fellow can't really call me up or speak 2 me coz he seems to have his vocal chords dysfunctioning ...but he always seems to hear my words , watch my actions and always hint me wat wud be the next big thing for me to do.. but dumb me..:(...sometimes i don't really understand him..he seems to be a bit too intelligent 4 me....nonetheless. I always like his company..Having said that, I'd like to wish the gud old friend of mine..HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.

hmm,,seems like i have missed something out here........oh yeah..i culd see wats missing....i never told u guys whoz this wonderful friend of mine..so..here comes the time ..Guys....am glad 2 introduce Sir Sri Krishna. or in abstract terminology most of u guys might be knowing him as the god..( u shuld be knowing y i have not capitalized the word...don't u??...might be one of my dumb attempts to protect the identity of my friend before u actually read 2 this point..:)...

Now.. i am sure that most of u guys might have forgotten 2 wish this awesome friend of ours ...y wait????? wish him ur heartful (don't worry about the delay).. am sure he wud hear u tho he might not actually wish u back..:)..Trust me ..he WILL listen u..

sari ..sari...naan kazhandukaren..b4 some of u guys might feel like throwing a stone at me..:) ..

Anyways...HAPPY FRIENDSHIP day to .my other human friends that are influenced by maaya just like me...:)

may he let us catch the mail 2 dwaaraka (or heaven) ..:)

Krishnaarpanam

Comments on "HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY en nanban anbaney..:)"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 PM) : 

KRISHNA

if you mail to DWAARAKA you'll get some reply but you can simply recite the GopalaVimsathi and see Krishna in your lifetime( this assurance is given by acharyas and the text is a poem of exquisite beauty by SRIVEDATHA DESIKA)
good to see your post and I'm sure " our friend the Dwaarakavaasin" will pull us out of samsaara sooner or later-preferably sooner.
SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!

 

Blogger krishna said ... (10:59 PM) : 

anand,

thnks for da info and comments..

hope u liked it..

and am sure that one day we'll all be given a permanent seat in dwaaraka..:)

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (2:58 AM) : 

Krishna - I never knew you were such a fan of me ( my other name is Krishna ) :) ...Anyway, Lord Krishna is a Super Star - I had been with the ISKCON during my undergraduate days at REC Trichy - even though I came out from that organization because of the difference in opinions abt philosophies - Lord Krishna is one of my personal favourite form the Brahman!! Lord Krishna rocks!

 

Blogger krishna said ... (8:03 AM) : 

oh yeah...definitely..he is the absolute..

nyways...ny particular reason for opting out of ISKCON??

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (11:21 AM) : 

Krishna - yeah their philosophy resembled the radical Islamists!! Inorder to praise Krishna - they started degrading other forms of the Divine saying you should not worship the other forms since their Demi Gods etc..Moreover, one guy came and said that "Who calls themselves as GOD are DOGS!" - I got pissed off and came out of the society..But those days were one of the best days of my life..I was chanting so much of Hare Krishna and became almost a saint - my college friends used to come and fall at my feet!! It was a heavenly feeling contemplating on the Divine..Then I started reading about Advaita since my Lord Bhagwan Sathya Sai Baba, Ramana Maharishi, Mata Amritanadamayi, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and last but not the least St Adi Shankarar all preach the Advaita!! I accept that philosophy without any hesitations whatsoever..

I have had several arguments with the Saiva Siddhanthis in Palani - who were Rishis from the Himalayas - and they have no answer to the infinite power of the Advaita..

OOps my comments itself is like a post :)...I am going to write loads of stuff in my future threads - do u know that bhagwat geeta clearly says about the advaita..check out the 11th Chapter..I think its one of the last verses..where the words jnantum, dhrashtum and praveshtum comes..these words represents the three stages : dvaita, vishisthadvaita and Advaita..Will write abt it soon in my thread..

 

Blogger Ganesh said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Krishna

Neer nadathum voi
enjoy

 

Blogger krishna said ... (6:56 PM) : 

@krishna..:)

thnks 4 sharing ur experiences here..and eager 2 read more frm u on ur experiences..

i checked out chap 11 frm Bhagawad Gita..

It says..

Jnatum drastum jnantum cha tattvena pravestum cha paramtapa. (You must be able "to know, to visualise, and to enter into"

just wondering how these words relate to dvaita, vishishtadvaita and advaita..

also..in the 11th chapter it is mentioned that Arjuna gets 2 see the Vishwaroopa thru the mystical eyes given by the Lord.. now if the vishwaroopa is everything that exists, the eye is also supposed to be a part of that ..How would it be possible to view the Viswaroopa by being part of it..?? just curious..:)

@ganesh..

Credits (if there are any:) wud go to the paramaathma and the mistakes to me ..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 AM) : 

Dear krishna,

your doubt seems logical only when seen from a human perspective, whereas the actual event took place in a manner clearly described by Vyasa. What Arjuna has is a Glimpse of the fact that the Paramatma-srIKrishna is the one who ensouls the cosmos. when we are part of the universe and can theorise about it why can't the same apply here? I think the DIVINE VISION GIVEN BY KRISHNA must account for the explanantion as he is the MAAYIN. He being the lord of all yogas could have achieved such a dramatic disclosure of divinity.
I think our logic breaks down when we reach the level immediately after the limits enforced by Maya.
Maybe this explanation does not satisfy you but I have reason to believe and suggest that a cosmic vision of this scale can be experienced in the manner described, as part and as if seen from a separate position.

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (6:35 AM) : 

Krishna - Yes I will soon write a thread on that verse of Bhagwat Geeta..And I will try about the Vision as well..I am not in a blissful mood today :) - so give me some time and I will let you know as soon as I put the answers in my thread :)..

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (6:40 AM) : 

Krishna - to explain y I am not in a blissful mood is I just had chilly chicken :) - so dont want to write spiritual stuff now..

 

Blogger krishna said ... (9:13 AM) : 

@ anand..

thanks 4 ur comments for making me understand..

"When we are part of the universe and can theorise about it why can't the same apply here?"--Very True.:)

i guess the last 6 chapters in the Gita are on same metres..

@senthil.

thnks dude..

Ur statement on not being to able reach god in kali yuga doesnt' sound true to me..

It might seem to be difficult due to the pollution and disturbances but various sources from the past suggest that Kali yuga is infact the most easiest yuga to reach god by simple listening and chanting the name of Krishna.

Please , refer to my previous post on "NamaSankeerthanam" regarding this.

Am sure that u might be having plenty of questions on this. If so, please bring them to my attention. I'll be more than happy to clarify ur doubts if they would be of help.

@krishna

no problem..will anticipate ur thread..

btw..y don't u quite eating non-veg???;)

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Krishna,
I really want to become a veggie - I usually eat out in hotels here in London - since I am a very bad cook!! So getting veggie food here is quite hard and its damn expensive here..But will surely become a veggie one day :)..That's the only bad habit I have now!! Lets see!!

Check out my new thread - not philosophy stuff - but abt a friend - u will like him too ;)

 

Blogger Srikanth said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for stopping by to comment on my article! Interesting blog you have here.

I already do have a blog. Do visit it!

 

Blogger krishna said ... (11:30 AM) : 

thnks srikanth..

i have blogrolled ur Sri++..:)

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Krishna - I have posted the mails from Abdul Kalaam and A.R.Rahman - Check it out :)

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (12:53 PM) : 

Krishna - what's ur phone number? Let me know..will give u a call when ur free..

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Krishna,
This is what I was planning to write about Jnatum, Drashtum and Praveshtum. Read the inner significance from this following link :)

http://www.atmapress.com/saibabagita/saigita046.html

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (2:21 PM) : 

http://www.atmapress.com/saibabagita/saigita046.html

- its .html

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Krishna - I have posted this on my thread - you can read it from there :)

 

Blogger krishna said ... (11:53 PM) : 

thnks a bunch krishna ..thats a very interesting website..I also got a chance to know a bit about Al Drucker..

 

post a comment
f