SitaRamachandraarpanam

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kana Kana Ruchira Kanaka Vasana Ninnu


Powered by Castpost






powered by SignMyGuestbook.com

SriKrishnaarpanam

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sundara Manmatha Koti Prakaasha,Hare Sri Krishna
When i am about to die, the only forms that should appear b4 me should be that of the Lord (Krishna) with the beautiful flute kept on his lips , with the peacock plumes slantingly placed on his head and with the body as blue as bluestone
Swami Desikan in GopAla Vimshathi

Missed some quote??? Check it out here


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Temple Darshan of Her Holiness, Kanchi Kamakshi

Dear magnificient aatmans

Relish the gradeaur of the Kanchi Kamakshi Sthal

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Want to see more ??

Click here

Many thanks to Venkata Rangarajan

Victory unto Kadambavana Nilaya Karunaa Kattaakshi , Kancha Lochani Kaamakshi

Also, May I alert you about my previous post :)

SRI KRISHNAARPANAM

Comments on "Temple Darshan of Her Holiness, Kanchi Kamakshi"

 

Blogger Venkatesh said ... (2:20 PM) : 

You got my name wrong,
its venkatesh rangarajan :)

 

Blogger krishna said ... (3:40 PM) : 

Dear Venkatesh,

Correction made.

Thanks 4 the notification :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 AM) : 

Dear Krishna,
nice post, do you know that there is a divya desham for perumal known as Kalvar within the premises of the Sri Kamakshi temple. nice temple for brother and sister don't you think.

btw your previous post was also quite nice, your poem has good flow, unlike some of my poems which are written only because I can use the poetic license (lol).

kudos, you are the most consistent Sanathana Dharma blogger

whasup you learning the Hanuman Chalisa .... ?
great hymn .. it gives you great confidence and Hanuman is simply awesome.
SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (12:50 PM) : 

Krishna,

good pics there :)

 

Blogger krishna said ... (10:57 PM) : 

Dear Anand,

Many thanks 4 the pointer Anand. Can u explain the significance of that ? I got to know that the sculpture is just outside the Sanctum Sanctorum of the temple

well..If my post turned out to be good, it should have been only because of the vaayuputra and his soul ,Sita rama ..

Yes.Hanuman chalisa is a wonderful composion of tulasidasar. Though I dont know the entire composition by heart, some of the words are cemented in my mind by listening to the rendering of our MSS amma:) Hanuman is truly a magnificient personality and the one of the greatest of the bhakthas.

 

Blogger krishna said ... (10:58 PM) : 

Dear Arjuna

Thanks bro...

btw.did u check out the previous post?

 

Blogger Kasthuri said ... (6:34 AM) : 

Nice pics Krishna...Keep continuing the great work. I thought the Divya Desam that Anand mentioned is in Sri Meenakshi Amman temple in Madurai...

 

Blogger Kasthuri said ... (6:36 AM) : 

I am wrong...it is in Kanchipuram

 

Blogger krishna said ... (5:52 PM) : 

Dear Kasthuri

Many thanks.

Yes, Kanchi is a very sacred town for all worsipers of Shiva, Vishnu and Shatki:)

It truly is a DIVYA DESAM...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 PM) : 

Dear Krishna,
I really don't know why the temple has a Divya Desam within its premises, I just know that it exists and has been refered to by Tirumangai Aazhvaar (hope I'm right).

again I'm sorry that I had to sound a bit harsh on Arjuna's blog..guess I am not a great bhaktha like you..
I wish you all the best in your life and May Narayana be with you whatever be the life you choose to live.

SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!

 

Blogger krishna said ... (11:36 AM) : 

Dear Anand ,

Please don't take it serious. There will be subtle difference of opinions. Thanks, dear friend, for bringing them out of you. Even if i can't see your point at this time, I definitely will keep yout thoghts in mind and think about it. More over ,there is no rush now. I have got plenty of time and plent more things to do before i can even actually take them that seriously.

As u said in the end, what matters is our devotion to Narayana no matter what kind of life we have to live.

Hare rama

 

Blogger Krish said ... (9:01 PM) : 

Krishna, only now I know what I have missed seeing on your blog. How I wish I had more than 24 hours in a day or an extra pair of hands. I am that pressed for time generally but your blog has really wonderful content that needs greater exposure in my opinion. Kudos :-)

 

Blogger krishna said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Many Thanks Thennavan

I can give you a buzz whenever I post new content :)

Support from people like you will be greatly helpful to further myselves and every other reader towards Sriman narayana.

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (1:37 PM) : 

Dear KRishna - sorry I somehow missed ur previous post - the poetry was very good :)..

 

Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said ... (9:54 PM) : 

Krishna,
Thanks for the photos and thanks to Venkatesh as well.

Kanchipuram is my favorite town and Kamakshi temple is heaven to me.

I used to go there very frequently and would get to go inside and pray everytime thanks to my friend who was a vedic scholar in Kanchi Mutt.!

I used to get a lot of peace of mind and energy whenever I went there.!

Very divine temple indeed.!

 

Blogger krishna said ... (8:27 PM) : 

arjuna

thanks nanba

havent been able to read and write comments in the last 2 days..will comment on ur blog ur some time

skimmed thru ur posts.. take care of ur PHYSICAL and MENTAL HEALTH buddy..try not to worry too much. May the grace of Lord Shiva, the greatest destructers of evil thoughts be by ur side

 

Blogger krishna said ... (8:33 PM) : 

@ narayanan sir

nandri ayya..;)

Thanks 4 sharing ur experience about the mahima of Kamakshi temple.No wonder Kanchi is such a divya Kshetram.

Sadly, I havent got a chance to go there ..:(

Hopefully, let me get a chance to visit those wonderful temple with HER grace..

Also, do check out venkatesh's complete photo archive..he's got a good collection

 

Blogger Gnana Kirukan said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Krishna - thanks a lot bro :)

 

Blogger Visithra said ... (1:40 AM) : 

Inniya Deepavalli nalvazhtukal ;)

 

Blogger krishna said ... (2:37 AM) : 

Vishitra

Wish u the same

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:19 AM) : 

The Kamakshi Amman temple located in Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu is one of the ancient Sakthi peethas. The presiding deity Kamakshi Amman gives darshan to devotees with a lasso and a goad in the upper two hands hand and a bunch of flowers in the lower two arms along with a parrot perched on the flower bunch and a sugarcane bow.
http://www.ishtadevata.com/blog/kamakshi-amman-temple-vishnu-amman-temple.html

 

post a comment
f