SitaRamachandraarpanam

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kana Kana Ruchira Kanaka Vasana Ninnu


Powered by Castpost






powered by SignMyGuestbook.com

SriKrishnaarpanam

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sundara Manmatha Koti Prakaasha,Hare Sri Krishna
When i am about to die, the only forms that should appear b4 me should be that of the Lord (Krishna) with the beautiful flute kept on his lips , with the peacock plumes slantingly placed on his head and with the body as blue as bluestone
Swami Desikan in GopAla Vimshathi

Missed some quote??? Check it out here


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Speakin abt Generations....and..(ahem)fallacies

Whom did i refer to whenenver I used the term "Gen-x"?


I was refering to the current generation of folks (people that are pretty much of the same age group as mine) and in particular , folks that don't bother to give a damn ( so easily ) about all the kool stuff that our traditional has got.It's simply uncool for them.They prefer things that are currently in vogue.Well,That was my viewpoint.

But,holy smokes,...Little did i know that I was actually misusing the term and I seek an apology for that :) Sorry Guys!.At least Technically speaking, the term that I should have been using is Gen-Y(or Generation Y). Equally surprised huh?..Jump onto this to know wat am talkin abt..

Credits to Sriram for questioning about my usage that actually got me to know my fallacy.

bloggin' out

krishna

Comments on "Speakin abt Generations....and..(ahem)fallacies"

 

post a comment
f